|We are pleased to announce that for the first time at Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe we will cover Install and De-install Site Crew and heavy equipment costs for all artists – for details please refer to Terms and Conditions.Artist support and subsidies for Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe 2016 will include:
- The Town of Cottesloe has committed to acquire a sculpture for the Town of Cottesloe Collection. In previous years this acquisition has been up to $70,000 and this arrangement is expected to continue in 2016;
- Aluminium as a material for some Western Australian artists;
- Site specific artist subsidies of a total up to $10,000 for works that by their nature are unlikely to be sold;
- The $5,000 Andrea Stretton Memorial Invitation to exhibit at Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi 2016;
- The $1,500 Sculpture Inside Award; and
- An artist cost contribution up to $1,250 for each Western Australian artist who does not otherwise net $1,250 in sales, subsidies or prizes from the exhibition.
In submitting your entry to Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe 2016 please note:
- Important changes to previous Application Forms are marked with an asterisk (*);
- It can be difficult for the curatorial panel to assess your submission if you do not express your ideas clearly and succinctly with all the requested information; and
- Provide supporting material including your CV and images of similar previous works.
Please submit your application via one of the following ways by Friday 14 August 2015:
- Online via: www.sculpturebythesea.wetransfer.com (Please do not send submissions by email or on USB or disc.);
- Post to: PO Box 300, Surry Hills, Sydney NSW 2010 Australia, postmarked Friday 14 August 2015;
- Deliver to: Suite 302, 61 Marlborough Street, Surry Hills, Sydney.
If you have any questions regarding the enclosed information please contact Lucy Tesoriero, Senior Exhibition Coordinator on +(61 2) 8399 0233 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click to download our Cottesloe 2016 Application Form and Terms & Conditions
These documents can also be downloaded from our website: www.sculpturebythesea.com
Please note that the deadline for all submissions is 6pm AEST, Friday 14 August, 2015.
We look forward to receiving your submission for Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe 2016.