We are pleased to write to you introducing the 19th annual Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi which is being held from 22 October – 8 November 2015.
Please note that the deadline for all submissions is 6pm AEST, Wednesday 15 April, 2015.
Artist support and subsidies for Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi 2015 will include:
- The Macquarie Group Sculpture Prize of $60,000
- A minimum cost contribution to each artist of $2,000 (see details inside)
- Three Helen Lempriere Scholarships of $30,000 each for Australian artists
- Three Clitheroe Foundation Mentorships of $10,000 for young emerging Australian artists
- The Wallace Arts Trust New Zealand Sculptor Award for a New Zealand artist of NZ$7,000
- The Sydney Water Environmental Sculpture Subsidy of $5,000
- The Dick Bett Memorial Invitation for a Tasmanian artist of $5,000
- Ephemeral and Site Specific subsidies of a total up to $20,000 to be distributed among selected artists
- Up to seven international and interstate artist airfares
These documents can also be downloaded from our website: www.sculpturebythesea.com
In submitting to Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi 2015 please note:
- Important changes to previous Application Forms are marked with an asterisk (*);
- It can be difficult for the curatorial panel to assess your submission if you do not express your ideas clearly and succinctly with all the requested information; and
- Provide supporting material including your CV and images of similar previous works.
- Online via: www.sculpturebythesea.wetransfer.com (Please do not send submissions by email or on USB or disc.);
- Post to: PO Box 300, Surry Hills, Sydney NSW 2010 Australia, postmarked Wednesday 15 April 2015;
- Deliver to: Suite 302, 61 Marlborough Street, Surry Hills, Sydney.
If you have any questions regarding the enclosed information please contact Lucy Tesoriero, Senior Exhibition Coordinator on +(61 2) 8399 0233 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your submission for Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi 2015.